MachCloud Trademark & Brand Guidelines
MACHCLOUD® trademarks and brands are most valuable corporate assets and are an important part of its intellectual property portfolio. The correct use of MachCloud Logos, Trademarks and other materials is mandatory. It represents our identity, any unauthorized or improper use of MachCloud’s trademarks may constitute infringement or unfair competition in violation of federal, state and international laws. Our trademark and brand usage guidelines help you to properly refer to our Trademarks, correctly use our logos in different circumstances. Follow these Guidelines carefully when using any of our trademarks.
General Brand Guidelines
You may use MachCloud trademarks to refer to MachCloud's products and services, so long as the trademarks are used properly in accordance with these Guidelines. Use of MACHCLOUD trademarks not in accordance with these Guidelines or of marks that are confusingly similar to MACHCLOUD trademarks may constitute a violation of MACHCLOUD's rights.
- MachCloud trademarks and logos are to be used properly and only within the terms of a valid written license with MachCloud;
- You may use MachCloud trademarks in text exclusively to refer to and/or link to MachCloud’s products and services in accordance with the terms of these Guidelines;
- Write “MachCloud” as a single word, and capitalize the letter “M” and “C”;
- Comply with our logo guidelines;
- Do or say anything or use the trademarks in a way that suggests or implies affiliation with, partnership, sponsorship or endorsement by MachCloud of your products or services;
- Use trademarks, domain names, logos or other content that imitate or could be confused with MachCloud;
- Modify, alter, animate, or distort the trademarks or combine them with any other symbols, words, images or designs, or incorporate them into a tagline or slogan;
- Incorporate the trademarks, brand and logos into your trademarks, domain names, logos or similar content;
- Use the trademarks more prominently than your product or service name;
- Use the trademarks on promotional merchandise that you are selling or distributing (such as t-shirts, travel mugs, etc.);
MachCloud’s Logo Guidelines
- Maintain clear space around the logo and ensures its readability.
- Avoid crowding the logo with other graphic elements.
- Do not cover the logo on photos or complex graphical backgrounds.
- Protect the space between the logo and a text block, or an image.
NOTE: MachCloud reserves the right to revise these Guidelines from time to time, without any notice.
If you have a question, please contact MachCloud legal department or your MachCloud Account Manager.